Sunday, December 12, 2010

Work is a four letter word

Setting myself some goals in regards to thesis writing this week. I want to have the chapter I am currently writing completed by the end of this week, ready to send to my supervisors for some feedback. Also, I need to make final changes to the Morrissey book and write a couple of exhibition reviews. My aim is to get all thsi done before Christmas - well Christmas Eve. Then I will be working through January to get the thesis done by March.
I've also noticed there are quite a few sessional staff positions advertised at my Uni, would love to apply for them but unsure if I should wait until the thesis is completed. However, that would mean waiting until next year when the positions would next be advertised.


from PhD comics, can so relate.

No comments:

Post a Comment