Wednesday, February 16, 2011

amy sedaris is funny

Was looking around the internet and came across this interview for Amy Sedaris' craft book, it is hilarious. At the end she says 'it's about getting people off the couch' which I think is where the renewed interest in craft is located. Leisure time and working on the things that are interesting to us are becoming increasingly important.

Today was a good day, got words down on the computer screen and focused myself on getting the job done. It is actaully the end of my candidacy today...how quickly the time goes.

This weekend I am going to take time out to visit a couple of exhibitions and write reviews, which I will post here.

p.s, the house from the last post didn't sell at auction, there is still hope!




No comments:

Post a Comment